This Royal Cupcake Recipe is the most delicious dessert out there. Try it, cook it, taste it, experiment with it, rate it, enjoy it!
Royal Cupcake Recipe
Best cupcake recipe ever, cook it, taste it, enjoy it, rate it!
- 2 cups flour, sifted self-raising
- 3/4 cup caster sugar caster sugar
- 2 eggs eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup milk fresh natural milk
- 125 grams butter melted, cooled butter
- 20 grams sprinkles to decorate
- 1 piece vanilla bean or 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup pure icing sugar pure icing sugar
- 1/2 cup water water
- 1 teaspoon strawberry syrup strawberry syrup
- 1 teaspoon cherry syrup cherry syrup
- 1 teaspoon blueberry syrup blueberry syrup
- 1 teaspoon blackberry syrup blackberry syrup
- 1 cup blackberry, blueberry, cherry and strawberry fruits to place on top
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease a 12 x 1/3-cup capacity muffin pan. Alternatively, line holes with paper cases. Combine flour and caster sugar in a bowl. Make a well in the center.
- Add milk, butter, eggs and vanilla to flour mixture. Using a large metal spoon, stir gently to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Make icing: Sift icing sugar into a bowl. Add fruits syrups and water. Stir until smooth and well combined. Spoon icing over cupcakes. Decorate with sprinkles and put fruits on top. Optional – you can melt chocolate and make some smooth stripes all over the cupcakes.